Subcategories

Animation (19) Demo Reel (3) Illustration (4) Maya (1) Sketches (24)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

2nd Year Anatomy-Fall semester

Now I can move on to my present works.
My Anatomy class~~~
During the class, students practice figure drawing and learn the structures of human bones and muscles. Every class we have a model, and the instructor will put a skeleton posed the same as the model. We learned the bones first, then move on to muscles, and we will still be learning muscles during the next semester.
For homework each week, we draw the parts we will be learning from the suggested text book---"Artistic Anatomy" by Dr. Paul Richer. It's a really useful book, I like it.

The following are the homeworks in this semester. All the drawings are on 18"x24" papers.
(Please bare with the dark and weird lighting in my dorm...=_=







No comments: